I’d love to follow more wholock blogs, because I follow a measly number right now. Suggestions welcome!
notice how all my life problems start with s
- steven moffat
you missed a spot:
and don’t forget:
- sdoctor who
I always hate it how people treat Sherlock- when I say people, I mean DONOVAN. Respect him, he’s better than you.
- i find it pretty fucking inconsiderate that my grandchildren haven’t used time travel to visit me.
- and frankly, i’m a bit offended.
- AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU GRANDCHILDREN?
- WELL FUCK YOU
- MAYBE I WON’T EVEN HAVE KIDS AND YOU WON’T EXIST
- HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THAT
what if we have tho
what if we just didn’t know they were our grandkids
what if your best friend has to constantly remind themselves not to call you grandma/grandpa
Shit they must think I’m crazy considering the things I’ve told them
Back without a bang
Guess what? After a sizeable tumblr hiatus, I am back. To stay. Hellooooooo (anyone who is still here)
How to make me cry in ten words or less: (add your own)
- Sherlock: Goodbye, John.
- Avengers: You can't kill me, I know, I've tried!
- Thor: I could have done it, Father!
- Captain America: I had a date.
- Hunger Games: Real.
- Harry Potter: Always.
- Avatar the Last Airbender: Leaves from the vine
- TFIOS: Okay.
- Doctor Who: I don't want to go!
- Doctor Who: I was gonna be with you....forever.
- Sherlock: Don't... be... dead.
- Heroes: Then do it. Do it! Kill me!
- Star Trek: I have been, and always will be, your friend.
- Doctor Who: If it's my last chance to say it: Rose Tyler-
- Torchwood: Ianto, don't go. Don't leave me, please.
- House: I need you to tell me you love me.
- Sherlock: I was so alone and I owe you so much.
- House: If you die, I'm alone.
- Doctor Who: I only have 'til the rain stops.
- Silmarillion: trod into the mire of his blood
- Lord of the Rings: I can't recall the taste of strawberries...
- Lord of the Rings: My brother, my captain, my King.
- Doctor Who: Binary binary binary binary binary...I'm fine!
- Lord of the Rings: Go home, Sam.
- Firefly: I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.
- Harry Potter: How ya' feelin', Freddy?
- Doctor Who: I just wanted to say- Hello. Hello, Doctor.
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer: The hardest thing in this world... is to live.
- Buffy the Vampier Slayer (Spike): There's only one thing I've ever been sure of -- you.
- Warehouse 13: I smell apples..
- Game of Thrones: The next time we see each other we'll talk about your mother
- Doctor who: Alive
- Mass Effect: Scientist Salarian
- Mass Effect: Kalahira, mistress of inscrutable depths, I ask forgiveness
- Mass Effect: Don't leave me behind!
- Mass Effect: I *have* a home!
- Mass Effect: I want more time
- Avatar The Last Airbender: I guess this means we'll always be together!
- Portal 2: Am I being too VAGUE?
- A Dance with Dragons: For the Watch!
- Final Fantasy: sorry I couldn't show you Zanarkand
- Mass Effect: It all seemed harmless..
- Mass Effect: You'll never be alone.
- Avatar The Last Airbender: Boomerang's not coming back...this is it.
- Sherlock: I was so alone, and I owe you so much.
- Avatar The Last Airbender (tLoK): His time in this world has come to an end.
- LOK: That lady is my hero.
- LOK: My grandfather would trust the Avatar's instinct.
- LOK: My brother and many of my friends are gone.
- LOK: Whatever happens to me, don't turn back
- Sheldon: KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK loki KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK loki KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK loki
How do you know that you’re alive right now?
After you die, it is believed that you have 7 minutes of brain activity left inside you, and in those 7 minutes, you experience your entire life, all over again, in a dream, because in a dream, time is distorted.
So if this is the case, what if right now, you’re in those final 7 minutes. How do you know that you’re alive? Or just reliving old memories?
Creepy? Or just plain strange?